Monday, June 8, 2009

THIS JUST IN-- VINTAGE FURNITURE!!


The Market at Serendip is now home to some fantastic new-- well, actually, old-- furniture! We just received a fiberglass/resin patio set from the late 60's or early 70's; this set proves that everything old is new again, as it looks as contemporary as something from this century would!

We also have a brass and glass table set (coffee table and end tables) with vintage age but modern lines; and wait till you see the New Delhi chair, Thonet chairs rescued from a college library, vintage lamps, and the French patio set. There are too many items to mention, but plenty of great pieces to give your home that eclectic look... Wait till you see the fantastic iron triangle chair with zebra print seat!







2 comments:

jane said...

I have done lot of research on the web for Contemporary Home Furnishing and find spacify to be comprehensive resource for Home Furnishing. Check it out.

martha said...

I recently came accross your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I dont know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog. I will keep visiting this blog very often.

ModernFurnitureWarehouse.com is a one-stop shop when it comes to living room sets. You can find any furniture ranging from classic to contemporary designs from all over the world. If you are looking for sectional sofas, loveseats and sleeper sofas, they are all here.


Neilina

contemporary furniture