On August 26, just after we move into Serendip's new Powell location, we will delightedly open the doors to
ETC Designers' Trunkshow Girls Night Out!
Be The First To See New Fall Collections
- featuring HevVin Designs (handmade designer fabric bags and accessories)
- Adornments by Karla (exquisite hand made glass jewelry)
- SmartyPants Designs (artisan hand crafted beads and custom jewelry and buttons)
- T and Little S Designs (custom invitations and paper party supplies for every occasion)
- Crazy Craftin Ladies (hand kinitted and felted bags and stylish knitted fashion scarves)
- Painted House (hand painted glassware and gifts)
Wednesday, August 26, 2009 from 7-9PM
at The Market at Serendip, 36 N. Liberty St., Powell, OH 43065.
RSVP to: 614-306-9150 or to firstname.lastname@example.org (leave your and/or
guest's name with contact e-mail or phone number)
Girls Night Out Raffle, too!! We will be awarding a beautiful hand crafted bracelet and earring set at 8:30 that night, courtesy of Etsy Team Columbus! Tickets will be $1 each or 6 for $5 (proceeds will go to Oakstone School, a special needs school in Columbus, which gives children with autism a better chance at learning and functioning at everyday tasks.) You must be present to win.
Earn More Tickets:Bring a friend to earn an extra raffle ticket each. Recieve 1
for RSVPing by 8/20 and 2 for making a purchase that night.
Special Announcement! Purchase Trunk Show items that night and receive an extra 10% off your purchase! Refreshments will be provided that night by the Market At